Audit Chair EV Hotel
- Neeti Dewan is a world-renowned global finance and tax leader focused on international business growth strategies, M&A and turnarounds, who has worked for over two decades inside some of the nation’s top corporations like KPMG, Ryan, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Arthur Anderson, and Aramark Corporation. Ms. Dewan is a successful serial entrepreneur. Known as The Executive Yogi, she is the author of highly acclaimed business books, “From Executive to Yogi in Sixty Seconds” and “High Level Leadership, Low Level Stress”.
- Valued for the insights she brings to “increasing productivity, profitability and inner efficiency” in the business world, Ms. Dewan has served on the Harvard University Women’s Leadership Board in the Kennedy School; currently serves on the Villanova University Institute for Women’s Leadership Advisory Council; has served on Board of Directors of Sycamore Solutions (www.sycamoresol.com), and various other companies.
- Throughout Neeti’s career, she has leveraged her deep understanding of accounting, finance, strategic planning, and tax to positively impact the success and growth of companies. Her deep level of accounting, strategy, tax, and M&A knowledge was built through her years with some of the largest accounting and audit firms. At PWC she was known as “Chief Motivational Officer” through her positive energy and affirmative leadership. Upon leaving PWC, Neeti was selected to serve on the PWC Alumni Advisory Board.
- Education: Neeti achieved a Master’s in Taxation from Villanova University and a BA in Economics from California State University-Northridge.
Awards: She’s the recipient of numerous business awards and recognition for her leadership, including
- “10 BEST WOMEN LEADERS OF 2020 and 2021”
-National Diversity Council, “Most Influential Women in Business” in Georgia and Pennsylvania
-Directors & Boards Magazine, “Directors to Watch”
-“Most Successful Businesswoman to Watch 2021”